"Ask yourself, can your company harness the winds of change?"
This intensive business strategy programme provides a toolbox of practical techniques to seize opportunities and manage risks in unpredictable markets.
This programme explains how companies can survive and thrive in volatile markets by quickly seizing unforeseen opportunities, responding to threats that endanger their very survival and out-manoeuvring rivals.
The five-day programme combines a range of real-world case studies, interactive lectures, multi-media presentations, and sessions with executives to maintain engagement and foster learning.
This business strategy programme is for CEOs, senior managers or general managers working within emerging markets or highly unpredictable business environments. Functional managers looking to positively influence their departmental strategy feeding into the overall company strategy or develop entry strategies for unpredictable markets. Consultants, venture capitalists or other professionals advising or funding companies that compete in highly unpredictable markets
Achieving Strategic Agility introduces a set of highly practical tools and techniques for seizing opportunities and mitigating risks in fast-changing markets. But crucially, this holistic model does not view strategy in isolation. Rather, strategy is integrated with the organisational and leadership factors required to succeed in the real world.
The Achieving Strategic Agility programme covers a number of core themes:
- Staying one step ahead of customers' shifting needs, competitors and contextual changes
- Value creation in unpredictable markets
- Spotting anomalies and interpreting data to anticipate emerging opportunities and threats
- Making the hard choices to succeed in the marketplace
- Transforming from a bureaucratic to an execution culture
- Managing a portfolio of opportunities to maintain profitable growth
- Effective leadership for strategic agility
- Personal transformation for agile leadership
Learning in Action
During the programme, participants will work with a partner as a 'consulting pair'.Each participant will apply the frameworks introduced during the programme to their own business and then discuss their situation with their partner, who will push their thinking and help them develop a concrete plan of action to improve their own businesses on their return to work.
Achieving Strategic Agility Programme is for:
- CEOs, senior managers or general managers working within emerging markets or highly unpredictable business environments
- Functional managers looking to positively influence their departmental strategy feeding into the overall company strategy or develop entry strategies for unpredictable markets
- Consultants, venture capitalists or other professionals advising or funding companies that compete in highly unpredictable markets