BridgeTEFL is the teacher training division of Bridge and the largest provider of TEFL/TESOL courses in the United States. With almost 30 years of experience training teachers and teaching languages around the world, we consider ourselves true experts in the industry. Our flagship TEFL/TESOL courses, the Bridge IDELT and the IDELT Online, are recognized for college credit, a testament to their academic rigor.
In addition to our on-site certification courses around the world, we also offer online TEFL courses. The TEFLOnline.com course covers the same basic material as our BridgeTEFL on-site teacher training programs, but it can be done from anywhere in the world and at your own pace. TEFLOnline.com modules include study materials, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments.
The IDELT Online is a 12-week online TEFL course taught at a graduate level for teachers who are interested in the academic rigor and comprehensive nature of traditional on-site TEFL courses but are looking for a more flexible option. Students in the IDELT Online move through the course at the same pace, completing weekly assignments, participating in forums, and working on projects in groups.
We offer a variety of EFL/ESL teacher certification programs, including:
- The Bridge IDELT™, an intensive 140-hour onsite program available in Denver, Buenos Aires and Santiago.
- The Cambridge CELTA, available in Denver, CO
- Online TEFL Certification, including the 150-hour Bridge IDELT Online™
- Supportive Teach Abroad programs, bundled programs that go beyond TEFL certification and offer personalized job placement assistance, or even a pre-arranged paid teaching placement ?
- TEFL Courses in 14 countries around the world with Bridge® partner schools
This school offers programs in: