Airline cabin crew, also known as flight attendants, are primarily responsible for ensuring passenger safety during a flight. They are also required to ensure the comfort of passengers which is why good customer service skills are so important.
Hours can vary so a flight attendant’s career is not for those who like to work 9-5 Monday to Friday. But the lifestyle is social, friendly and sometimes exotic – especially long-haul cabin crew jobs where you will fly and stop-over at world airports. It is hard work and rewarding.
Joining AMC Cabin Crew Course give a lot of advantages to the students. All trainers are ex-cabin crew high ranking officers. Students will learn not only what is written in cabin crew manual, but also from the trainer experience and tips too. We will also recommend students name to airlines in order to get them employed as soon as possible. However, it depends on student effort and determination.
- Able to Communicate In English
- 18 – 30 Years Old
- Minimum Heights: 157cm (Female), 160cm (Male)
- Good Physical Appearance
Cabin Crew Course Description
Cabin Crew course is a full-time basis study. This course will be running with potential modules to fulfill skills of work in aviation industry. Those modules are:
- Aviation English
- Cabin Crew Healthy Living/Lifestyle
- Introduction to the Aviation Industry
- Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization
- Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- 5 Stars Service
- Managing Passenger Interactions
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Medical Emergencies and Medical Training
- Introduction to Dangerous Goods
- Aviation Security
- Introduction to Airline Catering and Food Service
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018