Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
ExcelR offers 2 days Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training from authorized Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) who are considered to be the best in the industry. Along with the 2 days training we offer you e-learning access for PMI- ACP (Agile certified practitioner), mock examinations, 16 PDUs (professional development unit) and many more….
Overview of Certified Scrum Master (CSM):
A Certified Scrum Master aids teams working on the projects to properly implement Scrum practices and thereby helps in increasing the success rate of the projects. CSM will facilitate the project activities and protects the team from external and internal distractions and ensures that the knowledge and expertise pertaining to Scrum are shared among the team and teams follow the Scrum values, practices and principles.
Certified Scrum Master® certification is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a not-for-profit membership organization established to propagate the best practices in Scrum methodology across the globe.
Benefits of Scrum Master Certification:
By earning Certified Scrum Master (CSM) one would gain the following benefits:
- Helps in improving the career prospects by increasing the marketability of your profile because Scrum is the leading Agile methodology which is adopted and adapted by the organizations across the globe
- CSM certification demonstrates the attainment of knowledge pertaining to Scrum
- Can be part of Scrum community and contribute to the evolution of Scrum methodology
Things You Will Learn…
—• Discuss the four values of Agile as stated in the Agile Manifesto
—• Scrum Foundations
—• Empirical and defined processes
—• The Significance of Done
—• The Five Scrum Values
—• Applicability of Scrum
2. Scrum Roles
—• Overview of Scrum roles
—• Scrum Master
—• Role of Product Owner and responsibilities
—• Authority of Product owner
—• Single Overall Product Owner per Product
—• Organizational Respect
—• Role of the Team
—• Team Authority
—• Team work
—• Team characteristics
—• Impact on Traditional Roles
—• Why no project Manager?
—• How specialist roles like Business Analysts/ Architects in traditional project management change in Scrum?
—• Sprint Planning Meeting
—• Daily Scrum Meeting
—• Sprint Review Meeting
—• Sprint Retrospective Meeting
—• Release Planning Meeting
—• Product Backlog
—• Product Increment and the Definition of Done
—• Sprint Backlog
—• Burn down Charts
—• Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
—• Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
• The faculty is our strength. Top Notch Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) who are considered to be the best in –the industry. All our trainers are qualified, experienced and have passion for training
• All the trainings are interactive with myriad games, which ensure interactive sessions with loads of fun and –learning.
• Post training support, to facilitate the exam passing without any hassles.
CSM Examination Format
• Multiple-choice and true/false questions
• Duration: 60 minutes
• Passing score: 24 out of 35 questions (69%).
• Exam type: Open book exam
• Two attempts are allowed within 90 days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After —two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Program taught in: