This course takes eight to twelve months, and involves:
- A further 155 flying hours
- CPL ground school
Phase 2: CPL (Approx. 8 - 12 Months) Minimum charges
Item Cost (Ksh)
- Flying 155 hours above the 45 PPL hours @ Ksh 14,360 - 2,225,800
- 3 hours for the General Flight Test (GFT) @ Ksh 14,360 - 43,080
- CPL Ground School 60,000
- Stationery, Equipment and Uniform 35,000
- Approximate Minimum Cost 2,363,880
Scheduled flight training courses commence quarterly, in January, April, July and October. Special intakes may be offered on request. We offer training to local and international students, and can offer accommodation at our Orly, Ukunda and Malindi stations. Students in Nairobi normally find their own accommodation, but we are able to recommend a number of hostels close to Wilson Airport.
The fee structures given above indicate the approximate minimum cost of each course. Rates are liable to change at very short notice due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates and the price of fuel.
All courses are available for both Kenyan residents and students from overseas.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018