Join an elite cohort of students learning in a dynamic, experiential environment with UC Berkeley Haas School of Business faculty.
This unique program provides access to Berkeley Haas' top-notch faculty, courses, and networks within the innovative ecosystem of the Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
Through the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP), top-qualifying international students from both business and non-business backgrounds gain the knowledge, skills, and connections necessary to excel as tomorrow's innovators and global leaders. Put your new education to practical use with an internship and apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT).
The core curriculum emphasizes entrepreneurship, product launch and transformative leadership in digital and global markets.
Why Choose BGA Discover?
- The Undergraduate Business Program at Berkeley Haas is ranked #1 in the United States in return on investment for its graduates by payscale.com.
- The Undergraduate Business Program at Berkeley Haas is ranked #2 in the United States for 2017 by U.S. News.
- UC Berkeley is ranked the #3 university in the world in 2016 by the Shanghai Ranking Consultancy.
Applications are open to university students (undergraduate and graduate level) and working professionals.
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Undergraduate Coursework 2 years
- GPA 3
Applicants must submit official evidence of English-language proficiency. Exceptions to this requirement are made.
||Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
English Proficiency Requirement Exceptions
- University study in a country where English is the primary language spoken
- One year of full-time, college-level English instruction
BGA Start English Proficiency Requirements
If you do not meet the requirements for Berkeley Haas, you may be eligible to apply for our BGA-Start program.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Summer 2019 Internship dates:
June 3–August 9, 2019 (12 weeks)
- Résumé assistance, interview preparation, and placement at a Bay Area company
- One-on-one internship coaching from Berkeley Haas
- Optional Practical Training eligibility
Program taught in: