What are the objectives of this course?
- Define business analysis and learn more about what it entails.
- Understand more about the competencies of a business analyst.
- Get to grips with strategy analysis.
- Work your way through the business analysis process model and the various investigative techniques that are used.
- Take a look at strategy analysis and management.
- Learn how to model business systems and processes.
- Demonstrate how to gather, document, manage, model and deliver the various requirements that have been established.
- Learn how to make a business and financial case and appreciate how changes in a business can be implemented in order to see successful improvement.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to go into the business analyst industry or for current business analysts looking to gain a better understanding of the fundamental concepts.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
What marks this course apart?
People with the Business Analysis Foundation course knowledge can function in roles such as business analyst and financial analyst.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018