Create Successful Outcomes in Commercial Negotiations
In a highly competitive business environment, your ability to create the best possible outcomes in a negotiation setting will determine the success of your business. Regardless of your current role, the best negotiators are able to strategically influence the other players, understand all angles while securing robust agreements and building professional relationships in the process.
This Negotiation Skills program is a practical, hands-on and effective two-day program that provides you with in-depth experience backed by the latest business practices and live case studies to bring your negotiation and persuasion skills to the next level.
You will step out of this program confidently equipped with a psychological advantage in understanding power, interaction dynamics and negotiation strategies and tactics, and ready to influence decision-making.
Max 8 people per program.
- Learn to adapt creatively to any negotiation strategy
- Develop skills to close and negotiate deals more profitably
- Enhance the methods and skills you need to effectively execute any negotiation from preparation to closing the deal
- Real-life negotiation simulations help you learn to meet challenging negotiation situations
- Improve profitability through structured trading rather than price concessions
- Develop skills for dealing with emotions in negotiation, handling difficult situations and building trust relationships
- Work in harmony with your personal style (change what you do, not who you are)
- Gain measurable improvement in individual negotiation skills and organizational competence
- Create the terminology and frameworks you need to jointly drive your negotiations
The Negotiation Skills program is designed for commercial negotiators, experienced professionals and strategic decision makers.
For example, senior management, sales and account directors, global business leaders.
The Negotiation Skills program is a 2-day intensive program.
Before the program you will receive the textbook by Fisher, Ury and Patton: ”Getting to Yes: Negotiating an Agreement without Giving In”. Please use the book as an orientation for the topic and reflect on your own experience. What ideas are useful to you? What could you apply in negotiations with your customers or partners?
Pre-module Period of 2-3 Weeks
An intensive face-to-face session with instructor and peers
The challenge increases as the program progresses.
Program Fee and Registration
The program fee for the Negotiation Skills program is € 2,750 (+ VAT).
The program fee includes learning materials, lunches and coffee breaks during the program days.
Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses or accommodation. VAT is applicable to private persons and Finnish companies.
Register to the program the latest two weeks before the program starts.
Program taught in: