Occupational English Test (OET) Preparation for Nurses
THE COLLEGE IS AN APPROVED OET PREPARATION PROVIDER
- Venue: Online and in the workplace (by arrangement)
- Duration: 4 weeks, 10 hours per week, 6 hours face-to-face, 4 hours online
- Start dates: Year-round starts by arrangement
Successful completion of The College course entry English Language Assessment.
This OET Preparation course focusses on communication in healthcare settings and the OET exam is now formally recognised by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
You will have an initial assessment, together with examination preparation for reading, writing, listening and speaking. You will also need to undertake additional independent studies and students will take mock examinations and be provided with tutor feedback.
Tutors will assess and advise students on their progress.
Students in employment will need to ask their Line Manager, or the person responsible for their professional development and training to contact:
- The International Office, The Bournemouth and Poole College, The Lansdowne, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3JJ
- Telephone 01202 205161, or Email email@example.com.
Those students not in employment can contact the International Office direct.
£300 per student (minimum group size required). OET Examination Fees not included.
Program taught in: