A 3-day module aiming at improving the skills needed for a better communication with people and institutions outside your own organization.
It is designed for general managers and marketing or PR department directors who want to improve their company image and to use the business environment for the company advantage.
* A synthetic approach of communication
* The elements of the communication process
* What are Public Relations
* Public Relations components
* PR and its adjacent areas
* Internal communication
* External communication
o with the consumers
o with the shareholders and investors
o relationship with the community / sponsorships
* Lobby/public affairs
* Media relations
o Management of communication in crisis situations