Basic professional training to develop your main ideas of characters and scenarios.
BLOCK 1 FOUNDATIONS
Fundamentals of Drawing I
- Lace and Composition
- Value and Volume in Chiaroscuro.
Fundamentals of Drawing II
- Types of perspective.
- Freehand perspective.
Fundamentals of Drawing III
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Construction and synthesis of the Face
- Proportion of the human body
- Dynamic postures and perspective
- Anatomical study of characters
- Character analysis cartoon style
- Simplification and disproportion
BLOCK 2 GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION TECHNIQUES
Graphical Representation Techniques II
- The color. Theory and Application
- Bitmap illustration with Adobe Photoshop
BLOCK 3 ART ADDRESS & CONCEPT ART
- Documentation and search for references
- Define character characteristics, physical aspects and personality
- Model letter
- Character Presentation Page
- Facial Expressions and Body Movements Page
- Character Twist Page
Creation of scenarios
- Documentation and search for likelihood
- Mental work of design, visualization
- Thumbnails, reduction of the concept to its basic elements
- Image composition
- Stylistic development and creation of final art
Students and cartoonists in general (advertising, art directors, creative, graphic designers, industrialists, etc.) who want to learn how to make a visual representation of a design and / or idea for use in film, video games, animation, or books before the production of the final product.
- Scope: Face-to-face course.
- Hours: 60 hours
- Dates: From January 24, 2018 to February 26, 2018
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Language: Spanish
- It is essential to bring a laptop
- Bonusable through the Tripartite Foundation (Only companies)
This course offers a basic professional training to develop your main ideas of characters and scenarios. For this, we will start with the bases of traditional drawing to have good foundations until we reach digital drawing to maximize the characteristics of Concept Art.
To whom are these intensive courses addressed?
These training programs are aimed primarily at university students who need support in different tools and software they will need to properly develop their studies. They are also aimed at all those people who need to learn "from scratch" important and well known programs in the field of graphic design, 3D modeling, video editing ..., both for personal development and for professional recycling.
This school offers programs in: