Photographers and students interested in the world of fashion photography.
Acquire the technical knowledge and aesthetic criteria necessary to carry out professional fashion commissions and develop a style of their own. Learn how to make a production from the order to delivery.
- The Cave of Plato.
- History and evolution of fashion photography.
- The instant created.
- The tailor, brain map.
- How to make a moodboard, a storytelling, a briefing, and a fashion film.
- The realization of lookbooks.
- Illuminations for different textile textures. Diffuse light, hard and contrasted lights.
- Lighting with flash outdoors The American night.
- Natural and artificial light outdoors.
- Psychology of the models.
- How to perform a casting
- Make a budget and image rights in fashion (models, designers, brand ...).
- What is and how is a fashion editorial, an edito.
- How to combine the layout, composition and rhythm with Marc Sancho.
- Iconologies and typologies of authors that have left their mark on fashion with Dani Moon.
- Glossary about makeup.
- How to make a book, both printed and digital.
- How to develop your own style
- What is a fashion film?
- The beauty fashion portrait.
- Fashion retouching techniques with Xavi Carreras.
- Theory and practice of catwalk photography with Ugo Camera.
Prior notice, some sessions will be held outside class time, outdoor sessions, meetings with designers from other schools, catwalk practices, etc.
The photo sessions are made with models, hairdressing, makeup, styling and fashion design, usually collaborating with the following schools:
- Options by Francina
- IED Instituto Europeo di design
- Model Management
- Stick Art
- LCI Barcelona
- 711 Seven Eleven Rent
- Institut Català de la Moda
- Escola d'Arts i Tècniques de Barcelona
Price: € 1,605 (IEFC students / Affiliates UPIFC / Asociados AFPE: € 1,440)Access: Interview
- Duration: 90 hours (30 sessions of 3 hours)
- Dates and times:
- Morning Group:
- Start: October 16, 2018
- Hours: Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Night Group:
- Start: October 15, 2018
- Hours: Monday from 7 pm to 10 pm
* In case of not reaching the minimum number of registrations, the course is canceled and the money is returned.