Read the Official Description
Institut d'Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya - IEFC
Photographers and students interested in the world of performing and musical arts, who want to learn how to carry out professional work in these areas.
Learning the photography of performing arts and musical events.
Creation of a language of its own
- Considerations on the necessary equipment.
- Common problems (lighting, overcrowding, access, contracts).
- Work spaces (small rooms, stadiums, large festivals).
- Interaction with the environment.
- Preparation and management of the agenda.
- Preparation and management of a file.
- Create a personal workflow
- The decisive moment: shoot / edit.
- How we value a photo / report. Professional outings.
The students carry out practices throughout the course:
- Duration: 81 hours
- 17 theoretical sessions of 3 hours
- 30 hours of practical outings
- Dates: October 2018 to May 2019
- Start: October 24, 2018
- Schedule: Wednesday from 4 to 7 pm
- Price: € 1,200 (IEFC students / Affiliates UPIFC / Associated AFPE: € 1,080)
- Access: Interview
* In case of not reaching the minimum number of registrations, the course is canceled and the money is returned.
Program taught in:
See 9 more programs offered by Institut d'Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya - IEFC »
Last updated July 5, 2018
This course is
€ 1,200 (IEFC students / Affiliates UPIFC / Asociados AFPE: € 1,080)