Develop managerial skills that will allow you to improve your performance at a personal and organizational level in order to increase the competitiveness of your company, responding to the current demands of the environment.
Benefits of the program
- You will acquire different tools that will allow you to increase the results of your areas.
- You will make an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses in order to make a work plan that allows you to strengthen them.
- You will apply some of the most current tools to develop a successful management.
- You will acquire a set of comprehensive knowledge that will allow you to better lead the members of your work teams.
Graduates and engineers who work in companies, in the sectors of government, industry and services.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Management Skills Development consists of seven modules, which add up to 112 hours of study in total.
Module 1. The Manager as a Person (16 hours)
- Auto diagnosis
- Why and why be a manager
- The divided person
- What it means to be a person
- Identification of paradigms
- Emotional intelligence and its importance
- Applications of emotional intelligence in business
Module 2. The New Business Environment (6 hours)
- Framework of reference for business in a global world
- The new world order
- Changes in the world order and its dynamics
- The new paradigms of senior management in response to changes in the environment
- Businesses in the world panorama
- Internal analisis
- Culture and its influence in the administration
- Competitive analysis
Module 3. The Manager as Leader (16 hours)
- Self-diagnosis of leadership styles
- Self-diagnosis: Inventory of leadership skills
- Leadership basics
- Watching with new eyes
- Recognizing the future
- Putting the fundamental purpose in common
- The leader and motivation
- Leadership focused on values
Module 4. Integration of High Performance Teams (16 hours)
- Work as a process
- High performance organizations
- Characteristics of high performance equipment
- Socio-affective processes
- Team discipline
- Equipment life cycle
- Role of the leader in teams
- Management of equipment
Module 5. The Manager and Diversity (16 hours)
- Importance of emotional intelligence in conflict management
- Gender equity
- Generations in the organization
- Working with disabled people
- The discrimination
Module 6. Negotiation and Conflict Management (16 hours)
- Diagnosis of negotiator styles
- Basic concepts
- Stages of conflict
- Negotiator profile
- Key elements of the negotiation process
- Processes, approaches, strategies and tactics for conflict management
- Ethics in negotiation
Module 7. Human Talent Management (16 hours)
- The critical moments of managerial management
- Personnel selection process
- The manager as an immediate trainer: orientation and correction techniques.
- Techniques to delegate effectively
- Performance evaluation
Program taught in: