The following Art & Design Courses are for students wishing to undertake a substantial programme of study in one of the above disciplines. When applying, students need to select which specialist area they wish to study.
Whatever you choose; Pottery, Sculptural Ceramics, Jewellery, Silversmithing, Interior Design, Multimedia, Stained or Kiln formed Glass, you will find our courses challenging and empowering. We will help you start at the level of course that is right for you and enable you to progress onto the next stage and into work or higher education. On all courses, projects are designed to mirror the industry and take you through the design process while you develop a high level of skill and professional practice. You will benefit from our prestigious team of lecturing staff.
Exhibitions, held at various stages of the year, give the opportunity for students to show their work in a public context.
Specialist workshops are fully equipped with machinery, tools and materials appropriate to the subject area. You will also be able to buy essential tools and materials from the College.
This 5 week course is for learners wanting to further develop their 2D Vectorworks skills. You should have successfully completed the course in Intermediate Vectorworks at KCC. Each 2.5 hour session will cover the following:
- Session 1 Overview of Interface Introducing new 2D icons and shortcut keys
- Session 2 Graphic attributes Fill options – solid, hatch or gradient
- Session 3 Creating and Editing symbols
- Session 4 Classes and Layers Applying attributes to classes
- Session 5 Viewports creating a sheet with different views , titles , dimensions etc…
- Campus: Kensington Centre
- Times: Tue 18:30 - 21:00 OR
- Times: Mon 18:30 - 21:00
Program taught in: