Fashion Fundamental Styling
Classes will be taught both Italian and English
The stylist is a professional with an exceptional sense for fashion, who is able to create a style that is immediately identifiable and recognizable.
The stylist works with fashion designers at fashion shows or events for the presentation of collections.
The stylist manages the image of the collection, matching clothes with accessories and details, showcasing the designer’s work.
The stylist plays a key role during fashion shoots or shows, transferring the mood and the interpretation to the photographer, models, make-up artist and hairstylists, studying the right setting. He looks for accessories and defines the right outfits and their combinations.
Moreover, this professional also coordinates the organization of shop windows and/or works for magazines that value his taste and opinion in selecting the right proposals for the coming season.
- Fashion and style
- Costume and fashion history; Ancient civilizations
- From barbarians to the Middle Ages
- The 16th Century
- From the Baroque to the Bourgeois era
- The opulence between the 17th and 18th centuries
- The aftermath of the French Revolution
- The Industrial Revolution
- The beginning of the 20th Century
- The 1920s, 1930s and 1940s
- The 1950s and the New Look by Dior
- The revolution of ’68 and the youth trends
- The change of the costumes in the 1970s
- The first generation of stylists
- The 1980s: the success of image
- The 1990s: the depression and minimalism
- The new millennium and the advent of the global market
- The analysis of costume and lines
- Chromatography, fibres, yarns, textiles and materials
- Different styling typologies: editorial styling and creative styling
- The current trends in fashion styling
Fashion Fundamental Hair-Styling is a one month course
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
09:30 - 12:30
Tuesday and Thursday
09:30 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 17:00
(102 h. classroom and project work)
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old