In this challenging economic time, nonprofit organizations must rededicate their efforts in the specific or targeted areas of marketing and fundraising. This advanced program will focus on high level strategies that nonprofit leaders can apply to enhance their image and improve their fundraising.
This program will address key marketing and fundraising concepts including defining and exploring brand image in the community, the role technology plays in raising funds and broadening a nonprofit’s appeal as well as solicitation strategies for today’s donors. Through these topics, the participants will be able to identify key applicable concepts to take back to their organizations to enhance specific resources and positions within their brand space.
What will participants learn?
- The role that “Brand Image” plays in marketing the organization.
- Marketing and solicitation strategies for different categories and types of donors.
- A variety of new ways technology can be used to enhance fundraising and marketing.
- How to assure your brand is what you want it to be in the market space.
- How to educate new customers and donors about your brand mission and fundraising goals.
- How to strategically segment donors and create strategies for them.
- Best marketing and fundraising practices from other nonprofit organizations
Program taught in:
See 43 more programs offered by Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University »
This course is