From Monday to Friday, this formula offers:
- language courses that allow students to progress in mastering French (grammar, conjugation, spelling, vocabulary, approach to literary texts, written and oral expression),
- phonetics lessons that allow students to improve their pronunciation, but also their understanding and expression,
- weekly lectures on various aspects of French civilization
Alex Holyoake / Unsplash
Conditions of registration:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma.
Registration details :
- Admission to the courses is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course);
- A registration certificate, in particular for the visa application, is issued after payment of a deposit and the presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of the diploma at the end of secondary education, photo of 'identity).
- Application fees of 35 euros are applied to each course.
For any additional information, refer to the general conditions of service.
- 20h * per week
- 240 h in total
- 12 weeks
- French language course (10 hours a week)
- Phonetics with laboratory (5h every other week)
- Civilization conferences (9h per week for 10 weeks)
- 30% deposit on order
- registration certificate upon payment of the deposit and the complete administrative file
- payment by credit card, check or bank transfer
About the School
The Sorbonne’s French Language and Civilization Courses (CCFS), organized by the Robert de Sorbon Foundation, is the most prestigious French language program in Paris. Since 1919, the CCFS has been ad ... Read More