Take the first steps towards a career in this growing industry
Why Study Hospitality
- According to the World Travel and Tourism Council, 1 in 11 of the world’s jobs are supported by the tourism and hospitality industry
- Get skills to work in entry-level, supervisory or management positions in hotels, restaurants, resorts, convention centres, cruise ships and more
- If you’re a people person, this is a great industry to grow in, as you’ll connect with business and pleasure travelers from around the world and provide great experiences
- Learn in Vancouver or Toronto, two of Canada’s tourism, event and convention hubs – consider a co-op program to add real experience to your classroom learning
What Is the American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute?
The American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute was founded in 1953 to provide working hospitality professionals with education and training. Graduates of our Tourism and Hospitality Management program qualify for additional certification through AHLEI. Professional certification from the Educational Institute is the ultimate distinction of professional excellence for the hospitality industry.
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Co-op Programs
- Certificate in Hospitality Skills Co-op
- Diploma in Customer Service Co-op
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management Co-op
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018