Apple's IELTS Preparation Course is specially designed to target the most important skills and knowledge needed for optimum performance in the exam.
Apple's IELTS Preparation Program
- Develops the language skills and knowledge needed to successfully face the challenge of the IELTS examination
- Helps you to gain an all-round improvement in your English proficiency
Apple's IELTS Preparation program focuses on the key areas for success:
- English-language skills in the IELTS test areas: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Familiarisation with the IELTS test format
- Practice in test-taking strategies with realistic time limits
- Confidence-building strategies
- Academic grammar and vocabulary
Apple's IELTS Preparation program provides:
- Small class sizes with students from diverse backgrounds
- TESOL qualified and experienced teachers
- Excellent study and test practice materials
Apple Study Group's teachers are qualified and experienced, and have detailed knowledge of the IELTS exams, the types of task you will encounter, and the most effective strategies for taking the test and preparing for it. They will discuss your individual learning needs with you and give you feedback on your progress throughout the course.
Each student will have a high-quality coursebook from a leading educational publisher. Teachers will use a range of other learning and assessment texts and prepare their own materials based on current media texts and other relevant sources.
Practice tests will use authentic test materials and other commercially available texts based on the examination.
Assessment and feedback
- Weekly skill assessment based on IELTS Examination tasks
- Final mock examination
You will receive a progress report from your teacher halfway through the course to assist you in monitoring your learning progress. You will receive a final report and a certificate on completion of the course.
- Name: IELTS Preparation Course
- Course duration: 1-24 weeks
- CRICOS CODE: 072777K
- Upper Intermediate 12 weeks
- Advanced 12 weeks
- Entry requirements:
- Evidence of Intermediate English proficiency for entry to Upper Intermediate level, or
- Upper Intermediate English proficiency for entry to Advanced level
All students will be required to sit an entry test to confirm their suitability for the course and the level, and to diagnose their areas of greatest need so that teachers can help each student to devise the most effective individual study strategy.
Program taught in: