Scheduled flight training courses commence quarterly, in January, April, July and October. Special intakes may be offered on request. We offer training to local and international students, and can offer accommodation at our Orly, Ukunda and Malindi stations. Students in Nairobi normally find their own accommodation, but we are able to recommend a number of hostels close to Wilson Airport.
The fee structures given below indicate the approximate minimum cost of each course. Rates are liable to change at very short notice due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates and the price of fuel.
All courses are available for both Kenyan residents and students from overseas.
This course takes six weeks. KCAA regulation 67 Part II requires 45 hours initial instrument hours broken into:
- 20 hours on approved simulator
- 25 hours on Twin Seneca PA34
Phase 3: Multi/Ratings (Approx. 2 Months) Minimum Charges
Item Cost (Ksh)
- 20 hours approved simulator @ Ksh 6,500 per hour - 130,000
- 25 hours on Twin Seneca PA34 @ Ksh 42,780 per hour - 1,069,500
- 3 hours for the General Flight Test (GFT) @ Ksh 42,780 - 128,340
- Approximate Minimum Cost - 1,327,840
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018