- Period: January and July
- Course load: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 80h in classroom and 8 hours of extra activities.
- Faculty: Specialist professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience.
- Dynamics of the class: theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Students’ profile: Undergraduates interested in Administration
- Additional activities: Visit to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, or the Fashion District of Milan, Italy.
- Number of students in class: from 15 to 30
- Investment: € 5.100 + enrollment fee € 60 – check scholarship programs
- Payment conditions: up to 10 installments
- Enrollment period: upon request
Objectives of the program
Develop essential skills in management and create business leaderships no matter the area the participant takes part. It allows the participant to lead managerial posts and people and to improve managerial processes with an international view.
1st week: Strategic Leadership
Classical and Contemporary Views of Leadership; leadership versus management; sharing power and confidence. Company Visits and Project work.
2nd week: Business Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Negotiation techniques and strategies; environmental analysis and approach methods; Mediator’s role in conflict resolution. Role Game. Company Visits and Project work.
3rd week: Intercultural Management
Globalization and the new business arena; international mergers & acquisitions and its impacts over employees; intercultural management foundations. Company Visits and Project work. Graduation Ceremony. * Subject to change according to the coordination. Previous readings: Students will receive a set of articles to read, with six months in advance, allowing the best preparation for classes.
- Subject to change according to the coordination.
Previous readings: Students will receive a set of articles to read, with six months in advance, allowing the best preparation for classes.
This school offers programs in: