An Internship is the best way to strengthen your knowledge on your field of study and gain job experience in career fields outside the classroom. Besides, upon graduation, students with pre-professional intern experience have greater opportunities to find a job easily. Either choosing among the jobs we have available or asking as to look for a specific job that matches your interests you will get the best placement match according to your requirements, expertise and aptitude. Work in different private companies and public or non-governmental organizations as you improve your Español. Experience the Latin American and Spanish work environment from the inside! There’s a lot to be done. The Southern Cone offer great opportunities for you to reach your professional potential!
- Arts & Culture
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- Public Relations
- Teaching & Training
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Standard Internships
- Customized Internships
- Non-Paid Internships
- Paid Internships
- Costa Rica
- Over 18 years old up to 35.
- University student or graduated.
- Correlation between your studies and/or work experience and the placement you are requesting.
- Level of Spanish: intermediate +.
- Adaptable to other cultures, lifestyles and conceptions of work.
- Commitment to the Host Organization, its rules and tasks.
- Respect start and end dates of the program according on your nationality and legal requirements of the entry country.
- Accident, illness and third party liability insurance coverage.
- Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Internship.
- Latin American students applying for Internships in Spain must have a valid EU passport.
What is Included
- Travel assistance
- Internship placement
- Intercultural workshop/orientation
- Internship support & advice
- Weekly Tours & Recreational activities Calendar
- Internship certificate
- 24/7 Emergency Phone
- COINED Tutorship
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by COINED Spanish Experiences: Learn Spanish in Latin America »
This course is