GLOBALLY RELEVANT & SOCIALLY SENSITIVE
SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two year full time residential programme equivalent to an MBA. The programme offers specialisations in Finance, Operations, Marketing and Information Management.
The programme has consistently been ranked among the top 10 in the country and is noted for providing participants the dual advantage of being
- Globally Relevant
- Socially Sensitive
SPJIMR’s PGDM provides Global Relevance by
- Offering a range of specialised courses and projects with various noted international institutes
- Encouraging and supporting participation in international events and competitions
- Providing opportunities for interactions with international faculty
These and our other global linkages support an overall learning environment that builds among participants a global outlook. It prepares them to face challenges and exploit opportunities in a globalised economy that is marked by volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – the so-called VUCA world.
SPJIMR has introduced an international immersion programme called the ‘Global Fast Track’ (GFT) where participants will travel to a globally top-ranked B-School, in order to gain cutting-edge inputs in their area of specialisation.
The programme nurtures a sense of Social Responsibility and Sensitivity by
- Exposing students to life and circumstances across economic strata of society
- Building an appreciation of urban poverty and leading inquiries into deprivation
- Encouraging students to inquire into the larger role and purpose of business
The initiatives are a part of our innovative pedagogy that helps not only build the right managerial knowledge and skills but also the right attitudes for sustainable success in professional and personal life.
The pedagogy has been widely acclaimed and has made SPJIMR students stand out because they are equipped to deliver high performance across businesses and geographies and yet remain rooted and sensitive to the overall environment they operate in.
About the School
Our mission is to influence practice and promote value-based growth. Our students will recognize, understand, and uphold the social relevance of business decisions, including within the underserved se ... Read More