Why study with GSE?
… we’ll set you up in comfort!
- You are welcome to live in the school’s own residence Gateway School of English Residence, on half board (breakfast & lunch) basis Monday to Friday and breakfast only on Saturday & Sunday.
- It is adjacent to the School (right next-door) – great if you are the type who hates to miss even a second of sleep, as you can practically hop from bed to class! (3 minutes from bedroom to classroom)
- GSE is attended 24 hours, meaning student welfare/support is guaranteed throughout your stay.
- The school residence is reserved solely for GSE students.
- Those who choose to live with a host family are assigned carefully selected host families personally known to us.
- All our hand-picked host families live in up-market residences within walking distance from the school.
- If you wish we can also accommodate you in:
- three-, four- and five-star hotels,
- self-catering apartments, or
- holiday apartments and villas for families
whichever option you prefer and suits your budget!
…we’ve got what it takes!
- Our school and its residence are built and finished to the highest specifications …
- … with an eye for functionality, safety and comfort.
- All areas are bright, airy and spacious, and …
- … modernly appointed and furnished with quality fittings, furniture and accessories.
- Both School and Residence are fully air-conditioned.
- High-Speed Internet / WiFi is available free.
- We can boast of a well-stocked Library and …
- … our self-study facilities include state-of-the-art computer hardware and the latest software.
- All our classrooms are equipped with audiovisual facilities and…
- …most of them are also equipped with Interactive Whiteboards using the latest state-of-the-art digital course materials.
…we’ve got students from all over the world!
- “We are the world! We are the people!” is not a dream at Gateway School of English. With us, you have the opportunity of mixing and sharing experiences with students from all over the world!
- The world is one neighbourhood at Gateway School of English! You will all be living in the same neighbourhood (those in residence as well as those living with host families). This will make it easier for you to interact and communicate with colleagues from other countries in your free time.
- We aim to create the right atmosphere for student-student interaction.
A great mix of nationalities from the four corners of the world:
- The majority of our students (60%) come from Western, Central & Eastern Europe, namely from Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and Azerbaijan.
- A smaller percentage (20%) come from South America, mainly Brazil, Colombia and Argentina.
- An even smaller percentage also come from Asia (10%), mostly Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China, as well as from the Middle East (5%), mainly Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- A few others (5%), come from North African states such as Libya, Algeria and Morocco.
…we’re there for you!
- We guarantee full, friendly and effective assistance by our staff from arrival to departure. We are there for you literally 24 hours a day and 7 days a week…
- …and our teachers are there for you for any reason, academic or otherwise.
- You can reach us 24 hours a day on our contact telephone numbers.
- The school representative will meet students at the airport and accompany them to their accommodation. We provide assisted airport transfers on arrival as well as on departure.
- You will enjoy typical Maltese hospitality and warmth from landing to take-off!
- We promise you that we will make your English language learning experience in Malta a memorable one!
What Gateway School of English students had to say about their English language learning experience in Malta with Gateway School of English during one of the conversation classes held in Spinola Bay, St Julian’s, a few minutes walk from the school.