Future you was inspired in London
Imperial College Business School runs an intensive and stimulating Summer School programme that gives students the chance to increase their academic standing at a world-class university situated in one of the most culturally-enriched cities in the world. With five courses spread over two sessions, Summer School is a fantastic taster to life at Imperial.
- Open to undergraduates and postgraduates
- Gain academic credit towards your studies
- Enhance your CV
- Study at a global top 10 ranked university
- Experience an enriching summer
- Make new friends and develop your network of contacts
Covid-19 safety and multi-mode delivery
All Summer School courses and social activities will be delivered in line with government COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions for teaching and recreation.
For 2022 teaching will take place on campus in our multi-mode-enabled lecture theatres. All Summer School students will be expected to come to London to participate in their courses. If you are unable to come to campus for reasons beyond your control, such as government guidance in place at the time of illness, our multi-mode technology will enable you to continue to participate in live classes remotely.
Should government guidelines be in place at the time limit or prevent on-campus teaching, we reserve the right to deliver some or all Summer School teaching fully online.
The world changes. It always does. Nothing stands still. At Imperial, we recognise we live in challenging times, facing pressures of rapid technological innovation, increasing globalisation, dwindling natural resources and the need to generate economic growth which delivers greater well-being for society. At Imperial College Business School, we tackle the challenges business faces through analytical, sharp analysis and thought-leadership. It is our DNA.
- Enrich your summer. Enjoy a taster of life at Imperial while you explore all London has to offer. This is a stimulating, exceptional opportunity to network, socialise and gain academic credit towards your studies. Combine academic advancement with all the fun of a summer spent in our vibrant capital. Find yourself in the cultural capital of London with three of the UK’s most visited museums on your doorstep. London is the best student city in the world according to the QS Best Student City 2019 Rankings!
- Top 10 global universities. While you’re gaining insight from industry-focussed guest speakers, socialising with peers and learning from our world-leading faculty, you’ll also be furthering your career. Enhance your CV with the most impressive endorsement which resonates with the world’s top-tier employers. Stand out in today’s competitive job market: you’ll break new ground with our strong reputation for research and teaching.
- Widen your network worldwide. Studying in London is an exciting opportunity to explore the diverse and abundant social and cultural activities, and there is always something to do on the lively social schedule. Share your experience with new friends and develop a network of contacts worldwide.