University Transfer Alexander College
Through our University Transfer Program, students are able to explore their interests through first- and second-year university courses that may be transferred to a college or university in the second or third program year.
Alexander College is a member of the British Columbia Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT) system and has established transfer agreements with colleges and universities across British Columbia, including the most prestigious universities in the province.
In addition, we offer a wide range of first- and second-year university courses that are transferable within the BCCAT system and beyond. This allows students to receive credits for courses taken in Alexander College at the university of their choice.
To assist students in choosing courses that will allow them to successfully transfer to the university, Alexander College offers Academic Advising Services to all its students. Depending on each student’s unique situation, our academic advisors assist students in assessing their prerequisites and previous college coursework in order to develop a plan for a smooth transition to a university of their choice.
Why Study University Transfer Program at Alexander College?
- Affordable fees compared with public colleges and universities
- Free sample transfer planning guides
- On-campus work/volunteer opportunities
- Free career advising
- Free academic advising support in a variety of languages
- Academic pathways to higher education with variety of transferable courses
- Free tutoring services
- International Student Advising Services
- Various academic support, such as workshops and peer mentorship program
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.