All International Students Must Submit:
- Complete the International Student Admissions Application
- $45 (U.S. dollars) application fee (non-refundable)
- $250 Homestay placement fee (if applicable)
- $125 Airport Pick-Up Fee scheduled Arrival Day (if applicable)
- $175 Airport Pickup non-scheduled Arrival Day (if applicable)
- Payment Authorization Form to pay for above fees
- Translated official copies of all scholastic records (transcripts from high school, previous college(s), or language school(s)
- Proof of finance (notarized financial statement from a bank, government, or sponsor confirming the availability of sufficient funds for at least one year of study at Peninsula College and living expenses; Affidavit of Support from sponsoring relative may also be required).
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English proficiency (for college level students)
IMPORTANT: Incomplete non-agency based student applications will not be accepted. Some countries have specific requirements. These will be provided at the time of application.
NOTE: Peninsula College requires all enrolled international students to have health insurance.
Application Deadline: Peninsula College does not adhere to a strict application deadline, however, we strongly urge applicants to submit complete application documents at least a month in advance of scheduled arrival day in order to allow for application processing, visa interview, and travel arrangements.