Degree in Advertising and Public Relations + University Expert in International Relations Universidad Europea del Atlántico
The double degree of the Degree in Advertising and Public Relations and University Expert in International Relations at the Universidad Europea del Atlántico aims to respond to the challenges posed by today's society.
The objective of these studies is to train advertising and public relations professionals with a clear international projection that allows them to create relationships and synergies with professionals from all over the world, adapt to the social, cultural and idiosyncrasies of other countries to generate campaigns and global communication strategies, and in turn, adapted to the intrinsic characteristics of each market. In this way, it seeks to empower students with skills that allow them to interact with companies, institutions and people in a globalized world integrated by digital media that do not understand geographical limits.
In this way, these studies through the design of their training itinerary delve into areas such as foreign policy, economic integration and international trade, globalization, geopolitics and transversal strategies or international organizations and treaties, among other subjects, to train the student in the competences fundamental than to become a communication professional with an international vocation.
This global and rigorous degree is designed together with relevant international personalities who accompany our students in the training process, in addition to providing our students with a solid academic foundation.
Our students will develop the necessary skills to practice as managers of advertising and communication campaigns with national and international projection, responsible for public relations and international protocol in communication and business, responsible for communication offices of supranational institutions, non-governmental organizations and characterized companies for internationalization, strategic managers of global digital marketing campaigns focused on foreign markets.
This double degree has among its teachers active professionals in the international arena, and among its students young people from different parts of the world, which will allow them to acquire a global vision of the problems that occur in the world and their solutions.
Students will make an optional visit to the main European institutions in order to know directly how they work. They will also visit other organizations and agencies, where they will have interviews with political and economic representatives. This training activity is focused with the objective that the student can increase their network of contacts while generating synergies with other experts from around the world and broadening their professional horizons.
This international visit is the perfect complement to finish the studies of International Relations, contemplate a cultural, political and economic vision of the main European institutions and know first-hand the place where negotiations begin in other countries of the European Union.
Students must reach a C1 level of English at the end of the program. If a student's level of English is not sufficient to complete English III, they will be able to improve their level of English during the first year.
Optionally, but highly recommended, students will be able to study French and / or German during the degree to complete their training.
A graduate in Advertising and Public Relations + University Expert in International Relations from UNEATLANTICO will be able to practice as:
- Manager and professional in advertising and communication agencies specialized in international campaigns and brands.
- Responsible for the international area in communication offices of public institutions, companies and other non-governmental organizations of a local, national or supranational nature.
- Public relations and protocol advisor for issues related to international relations in transnational companies, institutions, etc.
- Responsible for the international digital marketing area.
English at University
English, the key to your present and future
Currently, one of the essential tools in international communication, and the key that opens the possibilities to find a good job both in Spain and abroad, is English. In our country, 80% of job offers already require an excellent command of this language and, on many occasions, this criterion is imposed above others such as the record or professional career.
That is why at the Universidad Europea del Atlántico and the Degree in Advertising and Public Relations, training in this language is promoted and four compulsory English language subjects are included in the study plan in order for the student to achieve a high level in this language. In addition, the international profile of the university promotes and facilitates the development of this language.
So that the previous level of English does not pose a barrier to access to studies, UNEATLANTICO provides personalized teaching, especially during the first year, so that all students achieve sufficient language skills in English with which to successfully pass the subjects of the career.
In this way, regardless of their starting level of English, with a global support plan based on tutorials, specific materials and very small work groups, the student can follow the classes in a Spanish / English bilingual system progressively and at At the end, they will have acquired bilingual skills for the exercise of their profession.
Practice your profession
UNEATLANTICO reproduces real work environments
The Campus of the Universidad Europea del Atlántico is designed for students to put their profession into practice from the first year. Thus, the University has modern and well-equipped facilities where work environments are reproduced: radio studios, television sets, production controls, post-production room, photographic editing stations and computer rooms.
The teaching team motivates the university students to get involved in the life of the Campus, guides them to start projects and ideas that allow them to develop their profession from day one. The educational model is not limited to complying with the curricular activity of the students but to guaranteeing their theoretical-practical training and the total involvement of the student in their professional environment.
In addition, the University has numerous internship agreements with companies from different sectors that complement the learning of university students and favor the development of transversal skills that will be necessary for them when applying for a job. The teachers-tutors are in charge of guiding and supervising the students' work and thus favoring the maximum use of their contact with the business world in the field of advertising and public relations.
Students can live the environment that is breathed in the world of work and can put their creativity into practice with advertising and communication projects within the framework of different subjects, developing communication strategies through social networks or planning advertising and marketing campaigns . The Universidad Europea del Atlántico helps you put your dreams into practice.
At the end of the program, the student will obtain the title of GRADUATE OR GRADUATE IN ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS + UNIVERSITY EXPERT IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, issued by the Universidad Europea del Atlántico .
The degree is aimed at people who are clear about their professional and personal goals, who contribute maturity and contribute to mutual enrichment with the rest of their colleagues. This is intended to provide candidates with a context in which to develop a profitable long-term relationship with classmates, professors, alumni, and the institution.
In general, candidates to study at the University must meet the following qualities:
- Leadership: the University expresses its interest in candidates capable of working as a team, with self-confidence, with initiative, capable of working under pressure, with communication skills and a high sense of ethics.
- Academic trajectory and professional motivation: candidates must have completed their access studies to the Spanish university system within a reasonable period of time and with satisfactory academic results. Likewise, certain previous professional experience is considered positive, as well as any other complementary training that the candidates have carried out and contribute in the application.
- Languages: given the international and global nature with which the University is intended to provide, the command and use of the English language, as specified below, is an admission requirement that is valued during the admission process. Likewise, non-Spanish-speaking students who enter the university must prove the level required to study in Spanish. In any case, any other language will be valued as a differentiating element during the admission process.
Likewise, non-Spanish-speaking students who enter the university must prove the level required to study in Spanish. In any case, any other language will be valued as a differentiating element during the admission process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Global citizens.
Objectives in their training:
- A prestigious international institution.
- Flexibility in the curriculum.
- Innovative learning methodologies.
- Personalized teaching: small groups, tutoring systems.
- Practical approach oriented to the labor market: workshops, conferences, internships.
- Exchange programs with world universities.
- Integral formation.
In addition to the general data of the students of this University, the students of the Degree in Advertising and Public Relations will respond to the following specific characteristics of the degree:
The following criteria are indicative and will meet, in any case, the criteria of non-discrimination based on race, nationality, ideology, sex or religion. It will be valued positively:
- Interest and concern for culture in general, both his own and that of other regions.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in reflecting on the value of intercultural political communication, discovering the reason for the rules about how contemporary societies are organized and how international social actors interact and innovate in their organizational and decision-making modes.
- The facility in oral and written expression.
- International experience through trips or school stays.
- The understanding of ethics as the ultimate engine of human decisions.
The recommended academic profile is one that meets the access requirements set out on this website. In addition, an interdisciplinary, inclusive profile is pursued and open to a diversity of possible profiles since we are aware of the richness it brings.
This interdisciplinary, inclusive and open profile referring to post-compulsory high school students who will access the degree, refers to the fact that it is not necessary to have completed a specific branch of Baccalaureate to be admitted to the degree title. It is considered that the diversity of academic profiles of the students enriches the teaching-learning group.