Welcome to Perth, Western Australia - the Gateway to Australia, a city with an enviable climate and a friendly, safe environment. Phoenix Academy is a fully Australian owned and operated the family business. We are proud to share with you:
- A beautiful and unique garden campus, 10 minutes from the CBD.
- A best practice Institution offering quality world class tuition.
- A location in one of the best lifestyle cities in the world.
- Teaching and administration staff committed to achieving your goals.
Since our establishment in 1989, our motto has always been 'We Care'. We do indeed care very much that your needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded! I am always available to speak with students personally. Robynne Walsh B.Ed M.Ed Principal and Director
The Phoenix Advantage
- Beautiful garden campus.
- International population.
- Small class sizes.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest teaching technologies.
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers.
- Excellent computing and Internet services plus on-campus WiFi.
- Online learning options.
- Full range of examination courses.
- Flexible courses to suit all needs and levels.
- Innovation and flexible curriculum.
- Strong focus on Speaking Skills.
- Full Orientation Program and Placement Test on arrival.
- Work Experience/Internship Programs.
- Adventure Travel Centre and services.
- Recreation facilities within walking distance.
- On-campus Residence (Beatty Lodge)
- The friendliest and best homestay families in Perth.
- Internet-based Phoenix English Proficiency Test (iPEPT)
In 25 years 36,000 students from more than 50 countries have been welcomed at the airport, settled into a loving homestay family or into the student residence and cared for in a quality language program. These 36,000 students have always been in the sights of Robynne and Brian who with their team of loyal and dedicated staff have made it their mission to give every student the feeling that they are just as important as Megumi and Kaz were in 1989. Marie Gorman, Manager of Student Services is a valued member of the company after 23 years, Kate Tarrant as a Senior Director is also marking her 23rd year. Ann Lyall the Demi Pair/Au Pair Manager has 21 years under her belt as does our Registrar, Jessica Gorman and Director of the Young Learners Program Margaret Stuart. Mark Belton, our General Manager has achieved 15 years with the company as has our Academic Director, Lisa Barbagiovanni, and Managers of our Teacher Training Division, Antony Atkinson, and Daniela Multari. The stability and security of the staff mean that continuous improvement occurs and systems work well. Everyone has a sense of pride and achievement in being part of the Phoenix team. Celebrations throughout the year included agent cocktail parties, student parties, 25th-anniversary scholarships and acknowledgments for staff and students.
Programs taught in: