Flight Academy, based in Italy at Perugia airport (LIRZ), organises aviation training. The Academy is certified by ENAC (The Italian Aviation Authority) and provides complete preparation for all those who want to transform their passion for flight into a solid and rewarding profession whilst ensuring the highest level of competence and safety thanks to our expert staff.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register for FLIGHT ACADEMY courses, you need to:
- Pass an entry check.
- Obtain an EU Class 1 or 2 Medical certificates in accordance with Part-MED-FCL.
THE WORLDWIDE MARKET NEEDS PILOTS!
Being in command of an aircraft is one of the most rewarding experiences in life, and owning the necessary skills and competencies to fly an aircraft offers many professional opportunities. Consolidated airline companies, low-cost airline companies, national and regional companies, aerotaxis, and air-ambulances are some examples of how vast the aeronautical world of work is.
COURSES WE OFFER TO BECOME A PILOT:
With FLIGHT ACADEMY courses, you can obtain licenses and ratings, both if you wish to fly for your own personal pleasure, and if you want to start a career as a professional pilot.
- Air Transport Pilot License [ATPL(A)]
- Air Transport Pilot License [ATPL(H)]
- Private Pilot Licenses [PPL(A)]
- Private Pilot Licenses [PPL(H)]
- Instrument Rating (IR)
- Multi Engine Piston (MEP)
- Flight Instructor (FI-IRI-CRI)
- Multi Crew Coordination (MCC)
Programs taught in:
- English (US)