The Open Learning Group (OLG) is a leading fully accredited, private education institution and an effective distance education enabler of choice supporting the teaching and learning journey for education institutions and achieving increased throughput of graduates within South Africa.
The Open Learning Academy delivers accredited and specialised Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualifications that range from NQF Level 2 learnerships to an NQF Level 7 degree. These qualifications focus on developing individuals’ careers to the next level.
Further to our purpose to remain committed to providing quality education and occupationally directed specialised qualifications, the Open Learning Services division provides administrative and operational support to other exceptional educational institutions that offer some of their qualifications in a distance-learning mode of delivery. This ensures that a large number of students in both urban and rural communities in southern Africa are able to access quality education programmes through effective and appropriate technology. OLG currently provides the administrative and operational support to various educational institutions, which offer programmes in the fields of Management, Teaching, Finance, Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
OLG is a registered provider with the Department of Higher Education and Training and is registered as a private higher education institution on – Further Education and Training – TVET and Higher Education Training – HET.
Why OLG is the leader in education
- Accredited: with South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
- Affordable: access to flexible payment plans
- Accessible: register anytime and study anywhere
- Dedicated student support: with the OLG4ME student portal, digital tuition and virtual classrooms
- Innovative teaching and learning methodologies: helping students to thrive
- Blended mode of delivery: distance learning coupled with learning support at learning hubs
- Industry leaders: with over 20 years’ experience in the field
Programs taught in: