Thai Culinary Training School
Professional - Authentic - Intensive - All Inclusive
Training for yacht chefs, new restaurant start-ups, and those wanting to learn how to cook Thai like a Thai.
During your culinary training, you can expect to learn about:
- Thai ingredients–fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, pastes, sauces,…
- Professional food preparation, cooking techniques & presentation
- Thai cookware–woks, steamers, fryers,…
- Curry pastes (made the old fashioned way with mortar & pestle)
- Stir-frying, Salads, Soups, Starters, Steaming, Deep frying, Desserts
- Dips, sauces & pastes
- Thai fruit carving
Take a look at our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/BangkokThaiCooking/
OUR CULINARY TRAINING APPROACH
The best way to learn how to cook is to do it yourself. In our intensive, hands-on program, students –cook, cook, and cook. With recipes in your hand, your chef instructor first explains and demonstrates each dish. You take notes and ask questions. Then it is your turn to duplicate what has been demonstrated. By independently preparing each dish, you learn how to prepare it. Your “creation” is then critiqued, and your instructor tells you how to improve it.
Typically, 5-6 professional Thai dishes are covered in-depth daily (25-30/week). Upon satisfactory completion of assigned dishes, class ends each day.
Programs taught in:
- English (US)