At ALA we believe in the power of you and your ability to succeed. That is why every student is considered the most important and respected part of the ALA family. Our caring, nurturing and supportive network of highly qualified teachers and professional student services staff will provide a superior learning environment that will enable you to achieve your goals. We keep our classroom size small so teachers can give the maximum personal attention to every student.
All our programs are designed with your learning needs in mind. Our teaching philosophy was developed using the latest theories and research-based approaches to language learning and teaching that focus on providing many successful learning outcomes for every student.
WHY CHOOSE US
- All ALA campuses in the United States are certified by US Dept. of Education and accredited by Commission on English Language Program Accreditaion
- We are authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students and to issue Form I-20 for F-1 visa students.
- ALA specializes in Intensive English Study with Foundational, Academic and Advanced levels.
- ALA University partners provide a pathway (NO TOEFL or ILETS testing) for graduates from ALA’s Level 5 course.
- ALA University partners issue Conditional Letters of Admission for ALA enrolled students.
- ALA provides free university advising to its students
- ALA has highly qualified native speaking teachers with B.A./M.A./Ph.D TESOL degrees, with many years of experience.
- ALA has small, diverse and interactive classes
- ALA offers cultural activities, field trips, and social events.
* Some American family Homestay options are available
￼Our mission is to provide the best learning experiences and support to English learners to meet their learning needs for academic, professional and social purposes.
The ALA leadership promises to give every student what we consider the best value and quality of ESL education in the world. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust.
ALA is your pathway to success in academic or career goals. We have many options to help you achieve your English language goals. We offer various programs to fit your needs. You can study full time or part time, at our center in the USA or by Online distance learning.
Begin your future with ALA.
AMERICAN LANGUAGE ACADEMY ACCREDITATION
- Be confident you will receive the highest quality instruction and service for the best learning experience
- We have a curriculum focused on meeting the assessed learning needs of our students. s
- We maintain an effective system for assessing student progress from the initial placement in courses to promotion by level to level.
- We have experienced, American native speaker, professional faculty that is committed to teaching.
- We have facilities and administrative staff to provide an excellent learning environment.
- We provide a wide array of student services from orientation; academic visa, and immigration and housing advising; and social, recreational, and cultural activities
Programs taught in: