International Mid Pac College takes advantage of its strategic location in the Pacific where East meets West and invites individuals with different cultural perspectives into the classroom for discussion. As such, IMPAC programs aim to improve not only the necessary communication skills but also the confidence to use them appropriately in professional, academic and social settings. Moreover, IMPAC focuses on developing cross-cultural communication skills. To accomplish this, IMPAC offers small classes and a carefully coordinated curriculum that is communicative, realistic, interactive and practical. IMPAC is committed to excellence and sets high standards for its students. IMPAC at a Glance IMPAC, established in 1991, offers intensive English language training to a diverse group of language learners in the following areas:
- Intensive English Proficiency Program-IEPP (Student visa, 12 weeks~ )
- Intensive English Conversation Program-IECP (Tourists, Visa Waiver Program, residents, 1-week ~)
- Private lessons (flexible schedule)
- Special English Program (Custom Designed English Program, flexible)
Top Reasons to Study at IMPAC
- Over 20 years in business
- Accredited by CEA, Commission on English Language Program Accreditation
- Superior quality English instruction with engaging, experienced instructors
- Excellent value/affordable tuition
- Convenient location near bus lines and Ala Moana Center (Shopping mall)
- English only policy
- Cheerful and helpful staff
- University Bridge Program *
*IMPAC offers a path/option for students who wish to enter college and/or universities in Hawaii. Currently, IMPAC has an agreement with Kapiolani Community College (KCC), a University of Hawaii system school, upon successful completion of the Advanced level. For details, please visit our website. School Mission The mission for International Mid Pac College is to provide its students with a solid base of English communicative and academic skills as a second language along with cross-cultural skills to meet the diverse needs of its students to be successful in today’s global market. IMPAC is committed to:
- Provide sound instruction using varied methods to cater to the needs of its students.
- Provide a challenging educational experience that encourages further studies and integration into the global community.
- Maintain an enjoyable atmosphere in the classroom to promote student motivation.
- Promote multicultural understanding through cultural activities.
PRIVATE LESSONS IMPAC arranges private lessons for those who wish to have one-on-one lessons on a flexible time schedule. Scheduling is flexible depending on the instructor’s availability. Private lessons are $40/hour. Semi-private lessons are also available upon request. SPECIAL PROGRAMS These programs are designed to accommodate groups of varying size and age, for a period of up to three months. These customized programs incorporate specialized curriculum focusing on the students’ needs and interests. For fees and schedule, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Programs taught in:
- English (US)