Navarro College is a two-year college located in Corsicana, Texas USA. Navarro College has over 35 academic and technical programs to prepare students for transfer to a university. These programs include Computer Science, Pre-Engineering, various Nursing programs and Petroleum Technology. International students may attend the Corsicana, Waxahachie or Midlothian campuses. Navarro College has on-campus housing available on the Corsicana campus. Navarro College has hosted international students for over 30 years. The student body is quite diverse with over 36 countries represented. The Navarro College English Language Institute also hosts international students who need to complete English proficiency before taking college courses. Upon completion of the English Language Institute, students are automatically accepted into college courses. Please contact us for more information! We look forward to having you be a part of the Navarro College family!
- Navarro has an open admissions policy.
- Each of the five campuses is minutes from its downtown and easy to reach from every part of the city. Tuition at Navarro is half the price of a four-year college.
- We have departments dedicated to serving special populations such as veterans, first-generation college students, and the disabled.
- There’s something to fit everyone at Navarro: distance learning, college transfer, online courses, basic studies, ESL, and evening and weekend classes.
- Navarro is building for the future. Our campus has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that give students a quality academic and technical education ensuring they gain a competitive edge in the job market.
- Our professional and technical training programs prepare our students for high-demand careers in healthcare, information technology, industrial and more.
- Our coordinated studies and student service programs have won admirers and imitators nationwide.
- The college transfer program not only prepares students for the meticulousness of a four-year college, it also provides an ever-evolving curriculum in small, creative classes.
- There are student-created clubs and committees on campus that reflect diversity, instill self-reliance, leadership and responsible action.
Programs taught in:
- English (US)