ONCAMPUS teach pre-university and first-year programmes leading to a wide range of undergraduate and Master's degrees at leading universities across the UK, USA and mainland Europe.
Our programmes are designed for international students who do not meet the requirements for direct entry to the university study and benefit from the support we offer in preparing them to progress to their chosen university. Since 2008, we have helped over 4,000 students progress to the best universities in the UK, USA and Europe.
Guaranteed progression: through the partnerships we have, we offer guaranteed progression to over 500 degrees at universities across the world.
Flexible programmes: we offer a selection of different programmes and progression to a wide-range of universities, to ensure flexibility and choice for all students.
Experience and quality: we are part of Cambridge Education Group, the first provider of Foundation programmes in the UK and a leading international education provider since 1952. OnCampus is reviewed by QAA.
Part of the university from day one: our centres are based on the campus of our partner universities, and our students enjoy a true university experience throughout their programme.
Which programmes are available?
In the UK and Europe we offer:
- Undergraduate Foundation: for progression to a wide range of undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc)
- International Diploma: for progression to a year 2 of a wide range of Business-related undergraduate degrees
- Master's Foundation: for progression to postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA)
- English Language Preparation: for progression to Undergraduate or Master's Foundation programmes.
In the USA we offer:
- University Transfer Programme: for progression to year 2 of a wide range of undergraduate degrees at our partner universities or any other university of choice.
Programs taught in: