keem1201 / Pixabay
St Clare's, Oxford provides a top class learning environment where our students and our staff:
- develop their intellects, their imagination, and independence of mind;
- engage in creative, aesthetic, and physical activities;
- learn from, and contribute to, our local community;
- develop a sense of environmental awareness and responsibility to the international community;
- value honesty, compassion, and intercultural understanding;
- take personal responsibility for work and conduct.
Our shared experience is challenging, rigorous, and stimulating, and is supported by student-staff relations based on mutual respect and high expectations. We are committed to extending this experience to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
Nurturing lifelong passion for learning
St Clare’s seeks to nurture in our students a lifelong passion for learning and an enduring commitment to global citizenship.
As you walk through the College campus, you will hear languages being spoken from all over the world. We welcome applications from students irrespective of gender, race, colour, religious belief, or national origin. We are proud of the diversity of our student body and the impact it has on the culture and life of the College.
OX2 7AL Oxford, England, United Kingdom